Patio Drape is customized to fit the specific dimensions of your Do-It-Yourself project. There are three recommended installation methods:
Track & Trolley
Steel Rod with strait ends
Steel Rod with ball ends
Track & Trolley is your best solution for projects requiring wide openings. Track is shipped in 8 foot lengths and is installed end to end. If you require 12 feet overall width, we recommend you order two 6 foot track lengths. If your overall curtain opening is 24 feet, you would order three 8 foot lengths.
The galvanized steel track uses pocket rollers, or trolleys, with built in bumpers to minimize jamming. For each foot of Patio Drape material, you require one trolley. For each panel of Patio Drape you require one extra trolley.
Assume overall width of opening is 15 feet. Total height of floor to ceiling is 96 inches.
- ·For each linear foot of coverage add one inch to the order. Most drapes are center pull, therefore you need two panels of material at least 7’6” wide.
- ·For vertical measurements, subtract two inches for the track height, space between material and track as well as clearance for the bottom of drape.
Two panels of material (15 feet cut in half for two panels). Add no inches for flat drape install or add 15 inches for pleats.
Dimensions for one pleated panel would therefore be 7’6”. Plus 8 inches or more for pleats.
- ·One panel of Patio Drape material would be ordered as 8 feet 2 inches wide by 94 inches high. Two panels required.
- ·Three tracks at 5 feet each or one 8 footer plus one 7 seven footer.
- ·Trolleys would be one for each foot of material plus one for each panel for a total of 18 trolleys.